+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    Regular missbobloblaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    437

    Default

    SWEET! Thanks again Boo!

  2. #22
    Regular missbobloblaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    5) No. It's all automated. This is a one time process and then the system will take care of displaying the ads on your threads automatically.
    What I've noticed is that the ads tend to be geared towards what is on the page ie: Baby Diaper sales threads will have ads for huggies, pampers etc vs ads for washing machines. Great incentive and I can't wait to contribute more!

  3. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Thanks, Boo, for answering my questions.

    Just a couple more for now

    You wrote:

    1) Yes, visitors have to click on ads and this is when you get money for your ad. However from my personal experience running Google Ads for a few years now the more impressions (times your ads are displayed) the more clicks you'll get and it's almost always proportional. So the more you contribute the more your ads will be displayed and hence the more likely your ads will be clicked.

    Ok, but what does that mean when a thread is expired? The ads in that thread will basically be worthless, no?

    Also, what is the average pay per click?

    Thanks again.

    Silk

  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default

    how long does google take to approve? do you need to meet certain requirement on your blog?

  5. #25
    Administrator Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post

    You wrote:

    1) Yes, visitors have to click on ads and this is when you get money for your ad. However from my personal experience running Google Ads for a few years now the more impressions (times your ads are displayed) the more clicks you'll get and it's almost always proportional. So the more you contribute the more your ads will be displayed and hence the more likely your ads will be clicked.

    Ok, but what does that mean when a thread is expired? The ads in that thread will basically be worthless, no?
    The thread will still show your ads even when it's expired but obviously it will get less views since it has expired. If however you use proper and clear titles, your threads will still get a lot of visits from Google visiors and continue to generate revenue. This means that as time passes by and you have more and more threads on here your revenue will increase as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Also, what is the average pay per click?

    Thanks again.

    Silk
    According to Google Adsense Terms of Service I am not allowed to reveal info about how much I make per click etc. However you will quickly find out once you're part of the program. That being said, Cost Per Click varies. As you get more impressions it tends to go up in value. It's also possible for companies to bid on your ads which usually causes the value of each click to go up. However this will take a while to occur.

  6. #26
    Administrator Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    how long does google take to approve? do you need to meet certain requirement on your blog?
    It usually takes around a week. But that can vary depending on how backlogged they guys at Google Adsense are.

    Yes your blog needs to have blog posts and be genuine. Treat it and use it like a real blog and you'll be fine. Don't apply till you have at least 5 blog posts.

  7. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Ok, thanks for the info, Boo!

    Silk

  8. #28
    Toonie Nettie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    273

    Default

    This sounds great!

  9. #29
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    still a little confused lol but thanks boo

  10. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8

    Default

    What are we supposed to put on our blog? Does it have to be related to coupons or saving money or can it be about anything?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Horser Leaderboard