Open to all residents of Canada that have reached the age of majority.
Enter contest here: Pepsi | Win Every Hour
This Contest is intended for viewing and participation in Canada only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Canada. Please do not proceed if you are not a legal resident of Canada at time of entry. Must be 13 years of age or older to enter.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Contest is PepsiCo Canada ULC (the “Contest Sponsor”).
- CONTEST PERIOD: Starting May 15, 2011 at approximately 12:00:01 AM Central Time (CT) and ending July 9, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the "Contest Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, 13 years of age or older, except officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of the Contest Sponsor or of its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and if, applicable, their advertising or promotion agencies, contest judges, contest prize suppliers, any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively “Contest Entities”), and members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, spouses and children, regardless of where they live), or persons domiciled with them (whether related or not).
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chance of winning. To enter the Contest, go to ..:: PEPSI® ::.., click on the Contest promotional panel and follow the instructions to register or login. To register, complete the online Contest entry form in full, including your first name, last name, complete address, age range, email address and day-time and evening telephone numbers and confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules. After registering or logging in, enter the unique PIN code found under the cap of specially-marked 591mL bottles, 2L bottles, 6 x 710mL bottle packs, and inside cartons of specially-marked 12 x 355mL can packs of Pepsi®, Diet Pepsi® and Pepsi Max® products (collectively, “Participating Products”). Each valid and unique PIN code entered will provide entrant with one (1) entry into the applicable Hourly Draw (see Rule 6 below for details on Hourly Draws), with the exception of PIN codes from 12 x 355mL can packs, which will provide entrant with six (6) entries into the applicable Hourly Draw (all six (6) entries must be used for the same Hourly Draw). Participating Products will be available while supplies last. Not all products and package sizes are available in all areas. TO REQUEST A PIN CODE WITHOUT PURCHASE, SEE RULE 8 BELOW. All entries must be received online by 11:59:59 PM CT July 9, 2011. Subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same PIN code will be void and ineligible for entry. If you are under the age of majority in your respective province/territory of residence at the time of entry, you must confirm that you have received permission to enter the Contest from your parent or legal guardian. The parent or legal guardian of such a minor will also be required to accept the Declaration of Compliance and Release, if required. If Prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Only one (1) email address may be used by any person to participate in the Contest.
Retain your original label, cap or case from the Participating Product bearing the PIN code. All prize claims are subject to verification. If you do not have Internet access via a personal computer, your local library or Internet café may be able to provide access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free e-mail accounts.
- PRIZES: The following chart sets out the prizes available to be won at the outset of the Contest Period (each a “Prize” or collectively “Prizes”). The number of Prizes available will diminish as they are awarded throughout the Contest Period.
Prize LevelNumber of Prizes
Available to be
WonPrize DescriptionPrize Level 18$5,000Prize Level 212$1,000Prize Level 316$500Prize Level 440$100Prize Level 51268$50
Prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque made payable to the winner (or, if winner is under the age of majority, made payable to the winner’s parent or legal guardian). Prizes will be randomly seeded throughout the Contest Period. One (1) Prize is available to be won for each Hourly Entry Period (as defined in Rule 6). The value of the Prize available to be won during any particular Hourly Entry Period will be communicated to the entrant on the Website after the entrant successfully deposits a PIN during that period. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Contest Sponsor (as defined herein). Limit 1 prize per person and per household per week. In addition to the Prize, Contest Sponsor will make a donation equal to the Prize won to a qualifying charity of the winner’s choice. Eligible charities are the registered Canadian charities that are actively listed at the www.CanadaHelps.org website (“CanadaHelps Site”). Each Winner will be provided with a Charity Gift Card Code and instructions on how to spend the Gift Card on the eligible charity of the winner’s choice. Winner will have until September 30, 2011 to redeem the Code at the CanadaHelps Site. After this date, the Code will be deactivated, the winner forfeits the ability to designate the charity to receive the donation, and the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to make a donation to a charity of its choice.
Winners are NOT eligible to receive tax receipts in relation to the redemption of the Charity Gift Cards.
- HOURLY DRAWS: One (1) entry will be randomly drawn approximately ten (10) minutes after each applicable hourly entry period (“Hourly Draw”). An hourly entry period (the “Hourly Entry Period”) shall be defined as a 60-minute period during the Contest Period, beginning at one (1) second after the hour and ending on the hour (for example, the first Hourly Entry Period will be from 12:00:01 AM CT to 1:00:00 AM CT on May 15, 2011), except that the last Hourly Entry Period will begin at 11:00:01 PM CT on July 9, 2011 and will end at 11:59:59 PM CT on July 9, 2011. Entries from one Hourly Draw Period will not be carried forward into subsequent Hourly Draws. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Hourly Entry Period. If for any reason there are no entries received for a particular Hourly Entry Period, the Prize available for that Hourly Entry Period will not be awarded. All Hourly Draws will take place in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reschedule any Hourly Draw. No responsibility is assumed by Contest Sponsor for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter any Hourly Draw for any reason or for Prizes that remain unclaimed or unawarded. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, illegible or incomplete entries. Proof of transmission (e.g. screenshots) does not constitute proof of receipt.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential winner will be notified by email to the email address provided on the entry form, of the Prize that he/she has been selected to win together with instructions on how to claim the Prize. This notification will occur within the hour after the Hourly Draw is completed, or as soon as reasonably possible thereafter. It is your responsibility to configure your spam filters as necessary to ensure prompt receipt of messages. WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS FROM THE DATE NOTIFICATION IS SENT TO THE POTENTIAL WINNER:
If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept the Prize, cannot be located or does not respond and comply with the above requirements within ten (10) days of notification, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize. The Contest Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
- The potential winner must claim his/her Prize online; and
- The potential winner will be required to correctly answer an online mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise; and
- The potential winner or if a potential winner is a minor, the parent or legal guardian of the potential winner must accept the terms of a Declaration of Compliance and Release form online, which confirms compliance with these Official Contest Rules and releases the Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities from all liability with respect to the entrant’s participation in this Contest and the awarding, use and misuse of the Prize (see Rule 15); and
- The potential winner (or parent/legal guardian where applicable) may be required to furnish proof of identification that may include a driver’s license or other form of picture identification as part of the verification process.
You may be required to submit your original Participating Product label, cap, bottle or case, (or the unique No-Purchase-Request PIN code, if applicable) for verification if you are randomly drawn as a potential winner.
Prizes will only be delivered to Winners who have been verified and have complied with these Official Contest Rules. Prizes will be mailed to the Winners’ addresses as provided on their entry forms. Allow approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks for verification and shipment of your Prize. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight delivery returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Contest Sponsor for Prizes after they have been shipped. Winner bears all risk of loss or damages to Prizes after delivery.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To obtain six (6) free unique PIN codes, print your name, complete address, city, province, postal code, phone number (with area code), date of birth and email address (the “No Purchase Request”) and mail it to “PEPSI® WIN EVERY HOUR! – Free to enter request”, P.O. Box 41034, RPO Markham, Winnipeg, MB R3T 5T1. Within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of a No Purchase Request, the Contest Sponsor will send to you six (6) randomly selected unique PIN codes by email to the email address you supplied with your No Purchase Request. LIMIT: one (1) No Purchase Request per envelope. There is no limit in the number of No Purchase Requests that an entrant can submit, as long as each No Purchase Request is mailed in a separate envelope, bearing sufficient postage. All No Purchase Requests must be received by Contest Sponsor no later than July 7, 2011. No Purchase Requests mechanically reproduced or made in any fashion other than as specified herein are void. Each unique PIN code received by mail can only be used to enter the Contest once.
- PIN CODES: Only PIN codes obtained from specially marked Participating Products, or from legitimate No Purchase Requests (as outlined in these Official Contest Rules) are eligible for this Contest and cannot be combined with codes from any other game or promotion. No PIN entry will be credited for any PIN code deemed to be void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: PIN code is not verified or recognized as a valid PIN code issued by the Contest Sponsor in this Contest; PIN code is determined to be previously entered and used; or PIN code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. Contest Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation to the holder of any void PIN code or in respect of any void PIN code. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Contest Sponsor may, upon request and at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible or ineligible PIN code with another randomly selected PIN code. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible or ineligible PIN code prior to issuing a replacement.ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Contest Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest Sponsor and/or Contest judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, without right of appeal, including without limitation eligibility, validity, contents, and/or disqualification of an entry. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Contest Rules are subject to disqualification.
- By accepting a Prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, address, voice, and statements relating to the Contest or Contest Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Contest Sponsor or any related entities in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Participant engaging in any of these activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any Prizes won.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, by the acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage. Moreover, as a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree: (a) to release the Contest Sponsor and Contest Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize or any travel related thereto, (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim for all such damages; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statue prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability.
- The Contest Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without liability, terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest at any time, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux with respect to the province of Quebec, if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or communications or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity or security of the Contest or if any other factor interferes with the conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules. The Contest Sponsor may do so, without notice, except as set out in this Rule 16. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, if for any reason more entrants receive a “win” notice than the number of Prizes stated herein, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or amend or suspend it and award only the number of Prizes stated in these Official Contest Rules via a random drawing for the Prizes not yet distributed at the time the Contest is terminated, suspended or amended. In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In no event will the number of Prizes awarded exceed the available number of Prizes as specified in these Official Contest Rules. In the event that any draws are stopped, interfered with or not conducted for any reason during the Contest Period, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to resume conducting draws as soon as reasonably possible after any interference or cessation of such draws, or at the end of the Contest Period.
- Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities do not warrant that access to the Contest will be uninterrupted or error-free. Contest Sponsor and the Contest Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to; (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, Web sites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Contest; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any Prize or in any Prize notification documents; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Contest, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Contest; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Contest or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
- RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- CONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Official Contest Rules and the non-English language Official Contest Rules, the English Official Contest Rules shall prevail. In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Official Contest Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Contest Rules shall prevail.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to Ontario conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
- INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Contest Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information may be collected, used or disclosed in jurisdictions other than Canada. Personal information that resides in jurisdictions other than Canada will be subject to the general laws of application in those jurisdictions. Unless entrants otherwise indicate, the personal information gathered about entrants in the course of this Contest will be used solely by the Contest Sponsor for the administration of the Contest and in connection with any publicity relating to the Contest.